Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Does Your Business Need a Twitter, Plurk or other Micro-blogging Page?

A great micro-blogging site to share thoughts, Twitter has grown leaps and bounds.  Periodically, I share useful information, business information, and help others spread the word about their business endeavors on my Twitter page.  If you would like a mention, for a nominal fee, I will share your message with my network.  View my Twitter page here.  See my page on Plurk, click link.

Nicholl McGuire Media also creates Twitter pages and gets them off to a great start by assisting individuals with building their network.  Send an email or text if you are interested in this service.  See contact information to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support Author and Speaker of YouTube channel NM Enterprise 7

Translate

Search This Blog

Featured Post

Nicholl McGuire Media Products Available Around the Web

Nicholl McGuire Media not only assists others, but we have our share of products online.  Many of our e-books are now available in paperback...

Blogs, Books, Articles and Videos

Blogs, Books, Articles and Videos